Sunday, June 25, 2006

So Begins the Journey

As a working single parent with four (4) children between the ages of four and eleven, two of which are twins (the four year olds), having an ongoing need to connect with others through the written word, and among other things,writing T.I.P.S. (tipsnewsletter.blogspot.com) for some time and hitting a no flow stage in my writing about customer service, finding that I had other things to comment on and get of my chest, having a profound conversation on my life versus his with my older brother, and needing a way to decompress from daily pressures, frustations and life in general... I've decided to keep a "journal" of my life adventures or misadventures.

In the process I'll hopefully meet and hear from likeminded people in my situation, or one similar, who will be willing to provide input, anecdotes, some support, and the knowledge that although I may think I am completely and utterly alone, that indeed I am not. That there is a world out there of single parents who just like me are on the verge of something great!

So feel free to join me and be sure to look around every corner, you never know where you'll find your second wind.

" Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." (anonymous)

;oDD

No comments: